Monday, October 24, 2011

Break From the Break

Today I decided to take it easy and give myself some time to relax after my all-night episode of Book Report Drama.

I took a walk and thought about things while I picked every pretty leaf I could carry. I felt like I was three years old again carrying my armload of leaves into the house and laying them out on the counter, showing my mommy each and every one and telling her what made each one so pretty.


Couple things you might not have known about me...

I live and love to sing.
I love going for long walks. I'm passionate about [books] and [journals]. I love vintage and other old-looking things. Especially books. I want to have my own little library in my future home.



Lately, I've preferred having time alone over being with people.










No comments:

Post a Comment